Data are largely provided to the SRMS by SRMS partner organisations, which includes (but is not limited to) the following datasets:
|SRMS partner||Datasets which are routinely shared with SRMS|
|BTO||· All Scottish breeding raptor data from the Nest Record Scheme.
· National SCARABBS data for UK breeding raptors where BTO is the lead survey partner (Peregrine).
|FCS||· All breeding raptor data where FCS has contracted monitoring due to SRMS data being unavailable.|
|FES||· All breeding raptor records stored on FES’s in-house GIS database.|
|RBBP||· Schedule 1 licence returns from individuals who are not members of SRSG.
· All breeding raptor records stored on RBBP’s in-house GIS database from direct submissions to RBBP.
|RSPB||· All breeding raptor data from annual reserves monitoring.
· All breeding raptor data from monitoring undertaken outwith RSPBs reserve network.
· National SCARABBS data for breeding raptors where RSPB is the lead survey partner (Red Kite, Marsh Harrier, Golden Eagle, Hen Harrier, Merlin).
|SNH||· All breeding raptor data where SNH has contracted monitoring due to SRMS data being unavailable.
· Schedule 1 licence returns will be shared with the SRMS via RBBP.
· National SCARABBS data for breeding raptors via the lead survey partner.
|SRSG||· All breeding raptor data from annual monitoring.|