In this series of short videos I am going to help you to get to grips with SRMS Online, the Scottish Raptor Monitoring Scheme’s online data recording system.
I hope that you find these videos helpful, but if at any time you need any further support please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Logging in to SRMS Online and navigating the Home Page
- Fundamentals to understand about SRMS Online
- Introducing Map View
- Archiving locations
- Adjusting locations of pre-loaded nest sites in Map View
- Adding a new nest site location in Map View
- Introducing List View
- Adding a new nest site location in List View
- Adding breeding raptor data from my visit
- Managing a list of observers and adding observers to visit logs
- Adding a Study Area via Map View